The World is entering a new age of super disease and infectious germs. Ones that kills without mercy or Boundaries.
SARS/ MERS/ AVIAN FLU/ INFLUENZA / H1N1/ SPANISH FLU/ SWINE FLU [OUTBREAK 2009]
The new on the stage virus is called CORONA, Though the World Health Organization Reports and believe it is not likely to be a Pandemic but it does have EPIDEMIC Possibility
HOW IS IT SPREADS:
Barrier buffers between air and surgical mask offers protection from airborne diseases transferred via respiratory droplets
INFECTIOUS DISEASES ATTACK:
Upper Respiratory Tract
Upper respiratory infections, commonly referred to the acronym URI, is the illness caused by an acute infection which involves the upper respiratory tract: nose, sinuses, pharynx, larynx, or bronchi.
Authorities worldwide are fearful of this bug that has already taken over 300 lives, infected at least 14 countries we have reports, this will not stop soon enough, it will not just disappear without serious consequences and lives.
Affecting our daily lives, travel, foods and social behavior, it is here to contain us and remove us from socializing as we are used to normally. It is anti Sociable, communicative via air, fluid and touch!
We need to protect our families and just as importantly the world’s People, If we deny this fact we will all suffer as it will continue to spread if all areas of this poison is not remedied and routed out.
Like SARS, MERS, ZIKA for example it took a great deal of time and lives to find a cure
MASKS OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED
When buying a Mask Ensure it has the Certifiable FDA kite mark of approval
Pharmacies and corner drug stores will stock a variety of masks and respirators especially now the Corona virus is well noted.
My researched and recommendations on effective protection against bugs, flu and airborne infections, I am in China and see how difficult it is to claim these items easily as stocks are diminished or not available just about everywhere!
So get your skates on and be prepared in your country don’t be left out in the cold
N95 Respirator Mask :
N95 EFFECTIVE POLLUTION MASK ~ CLICK ON PHOTO TO REVIEW OR BUY
- HELPS HEALTHY BREATHING: Dust Mask is designed for comfortable protection against from virus fog, smog, dust, smells, germs, bacteria, viruses, vehicle exhaust, air pollution
- PERFECT DESIGN – Anti pollution mask with adjustable nose clip, hanging Ear Design and removable hook & loop Strap. Soft, and breathable
- UNIVERSAL USAGE: Thread Linens Mouth Mask for those who are pollen allergy, workshop/plant/mow/woodwork/cleaning/construction site workers, painters, etc.
- COMFORT: Air pollution mask can be adjusted to meet most head types. Adjustable Nose Bridge also provides additional feature
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Thank you so much for your great support on us. Product quality and customer satisfaction is our top priority
Benefits to users are ”better fitting” providing better protection due to their material, shape and tight seal. To normal loose fitting surgical masks
NIOSH-approved N95 respirator
The three levels of filter efficiencies N95 offers are: – 95% (N95), 99% (N99), and 99.97% (N100 or HEPA filter) tested against aerosol (fine mist) droplets 0.3 microns in diameter.
N95 type respirators are the respirators recommended by the Government of Canada and the U.S. (CDC) for use by health care workers in contact with patients with infections transmitted through inhaling airborne droplets (tuberculosis (TB); also patients having or suspected of having SARS
During the pandemic, the U.S.(CDC) recommended using the tighter-fitting N95 respirators, designed to fit closely over the nose and mouth and filter at least 95 percent of airborne particles, rather than the looser-fitting surgical masks routinely worn by health care workers
10PC FFP3 Valve Hygiene Respirator Molded Face Mask – Barrier Protection from Airborne Dust, Pollutants & Germs.
Meets NIOSH Standards
|Price:||£49.99 FREE delivery.|
- Face mask respirator offering reliable and effective barrier protection against fine dusts, mists, pollutants and airborne germs.
- Premium quality disposable single use face mask that is non-waterproof and a one size fits all solution.
- This mask is designed for protection and comfort with adjustable elasticated straps for a secure fit.
- FFP3 valve mask design that is equivalent to US N99 styles. Conforms to EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- You will receive a box consisting of pack of 10 masks.
- GET IT <HERE>
FFP2 / N95 Equivalent Flat Pack Valved Anti-Virus Flu Medical Allergy Hygiene Face Masks with Elasticated Straps – ONE Size – Pack of 20
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO REVIEW OR BUY
- Our range of anti-virus face mask respirators offers reliable and effective protection against fine dusts, mists, pollutants and an effective barrier from airborne germs
- Premium quality disposable range of Anti-Virus Flu Medical Allergy Hygiene Face Masks that are one size fits all. Choose from masks with adjustable elastic for a comfortable fit.
- Our FFP2 valve masks, equivalent to N95, are designed for protection and comfort with adjustable elasticated straps for a secure fit. Choose from flat pack, molded or activated carbon styles.
- Our FFP3 valve masks, equivalent to N99, provide even greater levels of respiratory protection against airborne particulates including biological substances, enzymes and fine dusts. Choose from flat pack and molded styles with elasticated straps.
- Complies with EN 149:2001+A1:2009. Sold in packs of 20 masks.
6 x FFP3 Medical Face Masks Recommended
WHO Recommends Protection Against Ebola
CLICK ON PHOTO TO REVIEW
- 10x FFP3 Medical Face Masks Recommended By WHO for Protection Against Ebola
- by Healthcare workers caring for those infected by Ebola Virus Disease are advised by the WHO to take precautions by wearing appropriate protective clothing including FFP3 Face Masks
Surgical masks are not Specifically designed to protect the wearer from inhaling Airborne Bacteria or virus particles they are less effective compared to respirators, Namely N95 or FFP masks, which provide better protection.
Surgical masks are not respirators and are not certified. no protection from inhaling small particles that can remain airborne for long periods of time. Their intended purposes are effective barriers for retaining large droplets which can be released from the wearer through talking, coughing, or sneezing.
Note: surgical masks offers no protection from many hazardous airborne materials. The filter material of surgical masks does not retain or filter out sub micron particles. Additionally, surgical masks due to design do not eliminate air leakage around the edges
If Mask availability is not in your area a surgical mask is your last option, but as mentioned above you’ll get less protection from airborne viruses. Following that using a Cotton Base scarf or similar to wrap over nose and mouth has a better safeguard than none.
Other Important measures in safeguarding yourself and family is constant washing of hands using germ based wash, studies show that hygiene is paramount in reducing the potential to contract the germ or infection by this method.
COMMONSENSE AND PRACTICE
Common-sense is Key here preventative measures are better always than after the event, therefore care in washing your hands frequently refrain from physical contact by touching your mouth or nose unnecessarily, Especially avoiding unwell or sick people you meet.
It is essential to get one of the 5 Best Reviewed Airborne infection, Germ and Flu Face Masks
The Real Reality is Simple
There is no 100% protection against viral strains and airborne attack but you can reduce the risks significantly using an approved N95 mask Remember it’s crucial to install it correctly.
Doctor and Scientists in Laboratories are under great pressure to stay ahead of the superbugs arriving into our lives and causing serious and life treating situations, we can’t just rely on them we need to me More vigil aware and hygienically careful
Three-ply surgical masks (the top DEMONSTRATION is Right side up While the Bottom one Upside down.) The edge with double stitches is designed to cover the nose, and a metal wire is concealed within so the mask can be fitted securely to the Nose bridge.
Masks are a means of protection but by no means does it offer guarantee. The best solutions are hygiene and awareness, be cautious and careful while in public places and socializing, wash hands and keep away from congested or high profile malls and markets
Good luck in your protection and do take steps to acquire your mask sooner than later!
let me know if you have any questions or concerns on the form below